Pictures of chinese new year

montyashley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]hi all cannot believe that I took more than 2000 pictures during this festive...kinda carry away with my new leica v-lux 3 camera i guess [/FONT]:lmao:...the only problem is where to store all this pictures la....

i always end up forgetting abt this collection or just delete it when I use my camera again....

what do you guys do with your pictures???​

welcome to the forum, I'd really love to see your pictures, read the stickys to find the instructions to post but basically host your photo on some site like PhotoBucket or Flickr and then link the image. I only delete shots that suck, are out of focus or are of me :D

whaoo leica.. so cool huh!! very very very hope that i can afford to get one too.. ;( i like it so much ler.. anyway, with this kind of camera sure can enter contest la..

welcome to the forum, I'd really love to see your pictures, read the stickys to find the instructions to post but basically host your photo on some site like PhotoBucket or Flickr and then link the image. I only delete shots that suck, are out of focus or are of me :D

what do u think of this...
lantern | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

i saw this video at youtube and it's soooo touching lol....wish all children are thoughtful like this one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys you know what..now there is a contest where you can show off your skill or snapping technique…be it using a professional camera or just your smart phone la..already have more than 500 pictures so you better start snapping d now.. on (dot) fb (dot) me (slash) z5ndsL

yaya..erm so there're 5 different category that you can chose from la…also there are daily photo of the day...prizes are cash and the most important one is your pic will be exhibited at Petronas Gallery!! cool huh?! so how does this sound to you :)

Hey peeps! Happy Chinese New Year.. Tmrw gonna be the last day of cny..so sad.. Anyway..i have just submitted my picture for the reimagining energy contest.
pls vote for me ya..Muakxx

bit.ly/yLpLHm

Most reactions

Back