Pictures of my new car (no 56k)

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Just picked up my new 2006 5spd, Metallic Black Scion tC, got the TRD lowering springs installed from the factory (much needed). Been out touring the town taking pictures ever since. Let me know what you guys think!

dsc00736hk.jpg

dsc01016po.jpg

dsc01101wu.jpg

dsc00956fm.jpg

dsc00806mq.jpg

dsc01239qg.jpg

dsc00771ww.jpg

dsc00544gj.jpg

dsc00518qb.jpg

dsc00327wb.jpg

dsc00462ze.jpg

dsc00364ip.jpg

dsc00298xo.jpg

dsc01292ur.jpg

dsc01558fz.jpg

dsc01501eb.jpg

dsc01378he.jpg

looks nice. too bad you couldnt go another inch, still looks a tiny bit baja.

still very nice...!!

that looks real nice :D i wouldnt mind a tc or a xb (my gf def dont like the xb idea LOL)

but im stuck with my 94 blazer, dont make enough for anything else right now...

How long did you spend taking these photos? Haha...the first one starts out at what looks like 5.00 pm and they keep going through from what looks like dusk till dark. Great shots, though, and I like the car.

mcoppadge said:
How long did you spend taking these photos? Haha...the first one starts out at what looks like 5.00 pm and they keep going through from what looks like dusk till dark. Great shots, though, and I like the car.

haha i didnt take that long, about 30 min around... yea 5pm (how did you know ;) ) and then again at about 8:30,

thanks for all the coments guys, i love the car:D

Nice car, cool shots, I like the first one the best. I would advise against having your license plate displayed on the internet, though.

ooOOooOo and that too a stick!! :D
I miss 'em.

Byw, I like that wheel shot.

nice shots, how do you like the car? dont know much about the, im not into the sportcompact scene. looks like they have alot of potential. get some new wheels on there after the springs settle and it will look real sweet.

nvr2low said:
nice shots, how do you like the car? dont know much about the, im not into the sportcompact scene. looks like they have alot of potential. get some new wheels on there after the springs settle and it will look real sweet.

i love it man, its a great combo of luxury, sport, and economy, the powerband is great (it has the camry engine with steeper gears in it with a car about 500lbs lighter so its got some power). Still gets about 26mpg on regular gas. They do have quite a bit of potential but are great in the stock form (why i got it).

cars are my main hobby and photography came along because i wanted some good pics of my stuff. now ive been doing alot of reading on automotive photography and i notice a few things in your shots that could make them better.

first, if you can take your plates off, they can be very distracting. blanking them out looks goofy so dont bother unless you have privacy issues, but remove them all together if you have the time.

second, there is alot of reflections of trees in a couple shots. try to get an area that will cut down on that.

the third thing is a minor detal that may help make a good shot a great shot. in the pic of the wheel, rotate the wheel so that the scion logo is completly parralel with the gound.

Most reactions

Back