pictures of people i took this past year

mckenzie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sorry if the picture is in low quality. i uploaded it through photobucket.
1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

51 views and no comments. comments are welcome guys

I'll keep it short as I'm finishing work soon.

I really like the girl in the second last photo. Wouldn't really change a thing except it looks a bit saturated.

The one with the kid with the baseball cap on, isn't too bad, but needs to be opened up a bit. The crop is too tight.

The others are so so, a little washed out and look like you've taken sneaky photos of people standing around doing nothing, which can be great if the people are captivating or interesting, however these people (to me) are not. You're subjects are centred and looking away from you, not in an introspective or podering way, but like they are engaged with something other than you, which kinda makes the photos less interesting.

The shots aren't really dramatic, but I do like that second last one. She is beautiful.

thanks for the advice. i just noticed i posted pictures of people with the same pose.

Thanks again

maybe try and put the people on the far right side of the shot and leave the rest free. . you would be surprised, somtimes i think it looks better (my friend introduced me to it, i call it the graeme technique) like these...
s

but then i again im kinda new to this whole photo bus so im probly wrong

493255303_de0b6acace_m.jpg

2918766557_13e17694c4_m.jpg
s

Most reactions

Back