Pictures taken with my G1

avilamillar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't take my camera today so i tried some pictures with the phone camera of my G1, i think they came up pretty good. what do you think?

2009-10-24165827.jpg

2009-10-24170439.jpg

2009-10-24173138.jpg

It's ok for a phone. Optically, not so great. Colors are washed out, blown out in some areas. Again, it's ok for a phone.

#1 the branches on the left are a distraction - the framing is a little weird as well...

all of these shots would benefit from you going at a different time of day... namely the golden hours...

Thanks for the comments and yes they are not like DSLR taken pictures but i think the quality is good for a 2 MP cell phone camera :p

I thing the branches in #1 are distractive too, ill to do son PS ;)

Thanks again.

the last one is very nice for a 2 megapixel phone, but the first ones are washed out, but still, not bad for a phone

those look pretty good for a phone, does it have AF?

Oh and why did you not take your detachable limb wherever it is you went? Tsk tsk tsk . . .

Overblown sky is meaningless. Even a dedicated dSLR would have gotten that in those situations. As such, you should compose (or edit) with it in mind. Crop out the sky in the first shot and the harshness of the tonal range goes down. Also adjust the contrast a tiny bit in the second shot.

Overall pretty good for a camera phone.

Most reactions

Back