Pictures

Thanks for the comments. Glad you are enjoying these.

8669429459_fc3afd9fc7_o.jpg

NOw who went and left a perfectly good white girl just laying there? lol.

I really like this actually. Stellar work.

How can you be "Bitter" after taking a great series like this?
These should all now be hanging in the same gallery and titled something like "Exhibit II".

How can you be "Bitter" after taking a great series like this?
These should all now be hanging in the same gallery and titled something like "Exhibit II".

That would be very cool. There were other photographers there, taking pictures of the girls as well. It would be neat to have a way to see how everyone "saw" this exhibit!

Awww...Thanks Mishelle!!!

8672866919_2ebaae9698_o.jpg

Welcome back Sir :)

That would be very cool. There were other photographers there, taking pictures of the girls as well. It would be neat to have a way to see how everyone "saw" this exhibit!

Awww...Thanks Mishelle!!!

This one is kinda trippy... Would have stared at this one a long time in high school ( during the weekend any way lol)

Love these, David.

Having enjoyed looking at your photos over the years I have learned two things. One, I really enjoy your work. Two, Cleveland has the best collection of odd and nifty staircases on the planet.

Thanks Bent.

I love Cleveland. Apparently the main library downtown has amazing architecture and staircase (modern), but I have yet to make it down there.

These pics were taken at the brand new Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA). Great space!

How do you find all these places perfect for abstract shapes?

I love the shots. The tones and shapes are so pleasing to the eye, and my eyes always rest on the person.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back