Picturesque Charleston SC

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I haven't been shooting very much over the past few months. With the warmer weather, I've been putting my golf clubs to use instead of my camera. I'm taking a trip to Charleston next month though and will be stay in the Folley Beach area and in and out of Charleston as well. What are some of the must see areas in Charleston? Your input for nice dining and little out of the way neat places is also welcome.

Ravanel Bridge is a must (at night, even better)

2467730008_9aa4a58cb7.jpg

Be sure to hit the battery, as well as the houses that suround it. Rainbow row is a classic

Thanks for posting this beautiful shot of Ravanel Bridge. Night or day, it is a great subject.

So what is the battery? I've heard of Rainbow Row and planned to hit that. Is that in downtown Charleston? Easy to find?

It is a cival war artillery site, from which Fort Summter is visable. Known for the first shot of the Cival war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_Park_(Charleston)

Ugh, not another shot of the ravenel......

haha, nothing personal. I'm local to chucktown, everyone in this area that has a camera of any sort has this same shot.

Battery is ok, if shooting civil war stuff I prefer going to Ft. Moultrie.

Everyone will tell the OP to eat at 82queen or Hyman's. DO NOT DO IT!!!! Anyone that tells you to eat there is also just another tourist lol

x2 on no vote for Hymans...

I would say eat at bubba gump shrimp hmmm get the bucket of boat trash!! very tasty :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back