Pier Perspective (wide angle)

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another of my pier shots from the other day :)

pierle1.jpg

Nice image (but a bit hard to see through that border).

Dani.

It would be too cool if the sun set right at the end of the pier. That would be an amazing shot.

Thanks for the replies :)

I wouldnt have thought that the border is really affecting the pic much (as in making it harder to see) I put that blueish edge 1st so basically whats inside of that blue is picture. I cropped it so that it looked a bit more tunnel like at that end where I was :)

very nice...kill the blue and black border....the underexposed top of the pier serves as its own partial border

cool shot..nice angle and well exposed

I really like this shot!

I wouldn't say kill the idea of a border completely, but maybe use a white border in place of the black one?

The only thing that bothers me is that it looks a little crooked. But other than that great capture!

I really like this shot!

I wouldn't say kill the idea of a border completely, but maybe use a white border in place of the black one?

The only thing that bothers me is that it looks a little crooked. But other than that great capture!

Thanks - I might play with some different borders later :)

The horizon's level so I think its the sand not being level under there that makes it sorta appear crooked?

Thanks - I might play with some different borders later :)

The horizon's level so I think its the sand not being level under there that makes it sorta appear crooked?

haha, it's probably just me.

Most reactions

Back