Photos OK to edit
These were my favorite pictures I got from the race yesterday
sx4.jpg

millengenesis.jpg

evo1.jpg

C&C appreciated!

These were my favorite pictures I got from the race yesterday
millengenesis.jpg

The cars are to small to be the main subjects. Instead they are secondary of tertiary subjects compared to the background. You did leave good space giving them room to move into the image which helps promote the sense of speed. You can crop to increase the car scale in the image.

millengenesis.jpg

Oh wow, that crop made it look a lot better. Thanks for the tip!
Lucky Guy I Would Love to be There Someday Taking Pics! Nice Shots!
Got Any 'Rolling' Ones?
It really is an amazing race, waking up at 4am driving up the hill that some of the coolest cars are going to be going up in less than a few hours. Haha I highly suggest going if you ever have the chance. I don't know what you mean by rolling though? Sorry I'm pretty new to photography.

Last edited:
One of these days ill go up there and watch. Do they tell you where to sit? I mean in some of the photos it looks pretty dangerous where you are shooting from.

One of these days ill go up there and watch. Do they tell you where to sit? I mean in some of the photos it looks pretty dangerous where you are shooting from.

no, you can sit pretty much anywhere during the race. Just depends on how much hiking you want to do or how courageous you feel. I was sitting in a drainage ditch near the apex of that turn for half the race. :lol:

Oh! I've always wanted to do something like that, but I didn't really want to do something I've never tried or practiced before on something I only get to go to once a year. Haha next year though ;) I got something close to it, but I couldn't keep up with the car last year.
DSC00085.jpg

was with a P&S

Most reactions

Back