EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 shots in the shade of this woodpecker loving himself in the the mirror. Sun was in and out but i think the lighting worked out ok.....

ECD_5423nxcopy.jpg

ECD_5425copy.jpg

Oh man this shot is nuts!! What are the chances of getting a shot like this.. The only thing that holds it back is the crop on the tail.. If you can fit in the whole tail I can't blame you as this seems like you only had a short time to take the photo.. Maybe a tighter crop around the bird and the mirror..

Great shot Eric. I really like the first one better than the second for two reasons. The first would be the lighting in both the subject and in the reflection. And secondly I really like the angle of the woodpecker's head in the first shot better than the second one, it just seems to give it more interest. Great shots though and happy shooting.

Brent McWhirter

Wow! This is one of my favorite birds and this is one hell of an amazing set of images. I only wish I had been there to see, but this is a close 2nd. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, that's friggen insane. I can see a little bit of work done to it but damn that is cool, I have never had an oppertunity like that don't think I will.

I did once have a shot at a Blue Jay glaring at me from a perfectly fitting sign, but I one, missed it and two, it ain't the same.

I was tormented by a woodpecker yesterday, I was looking for one I heard in a meadow but there was such an echo that I couldn't find out where the woodpecker was and after a while I gave up my search and went home.

Wow !! Theese are truly fabulous. I'm gob smacked

Dean

Put me down as 'gobsmacked' as well! (Love that word, LOVE these pics). Damn good work seeing and reacting to this fleeting scene, much less getting such focused shots. :hail:

:hail:Damn fine timing and shooting:hail:​

^^ what they all said - fantastic timing and great shooting. I must say I prefer the first shot over the seciond myself.
:)

Way Cool !!! Good job, hard bird to capture

Most reactions

Back