Pills/Medication

matt_paul85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Unfortunately medications have been a big part of my life for awhile now. 5 knee surgeries in a year and a half and more to go. I guess it makes it harder when how you got hurt, in the line of duty (I've worked in law enforcement for almost 5 years and am now a 23 cripple they have fired due to that). It's a dark place to be in your life and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone else. Hope you like the pictures. Please let me know how to make them better, I'm still a n00b.

abuse2.jpg

<BR>
abuse3jpg.jpg

Hope you all enjoy. and Please Comment and Critique .

i like these it makes me think of glassjaws cd cover art for the album all you need to know about silence. nice

cool idea, very dark (not the picture but the feeling) i like it. do you have any colored pills? i had the idea a while back of dumping a bunch of color pills and taking a pic maybe doing an hdr to make it look really saturated and glassy

OUt of the two images, I prefer the first. The pills are surrounded by the bottles, and the blurred feeling, sets a nice dark mood. I hate taking pills, so Im gaggin at the site of taking a handfull of them.
Nicely done. :D

I think these are amazing. Great job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back