pimp your cam.

Luke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, you guys know how skaters are always wearing skate shirts with stickers all over their boards, and have spray painted decks etc.
does anyone do this with photography>? LOL, i was tempted to cover my cam in like, ilford stickers or something, and wear a shirt with a picture of a leica! just for fun, and because i do love photography. anyone done this, or thinks its cool/dumb?
heh, im such a nerd, later guys.

lol :D sounds like a plan! Yeah ive dont that with one of my guitars, and my bike lol.. COVERED in stickers. You may get some strange looks if you go around with a huge pic of a leica on your back lol, but hell, its all in the name of photography :D

Fate said:
lol :D sounds like a plan! Yeah ive dont that with one of my guitars, and my bike lol.. COVERED in stickers. You may get some strange looks if you go around with a huge pic of a leica on your back lol, but hell, its all in the name of photography :D
awwwww yeah.... right on dude. actually, in melbourne, australia, it will help distinguish me from emos whove jumped on the, it's cool to have a camera band wagon. if i've got a massive rangefinder on my shirt, and two cameras around my neck with ilford logos everywhere.:p
that or it will make me look a ****e load more like them :|

DocFrankenstein said:
Maybe infantile?
I'm not legally old enough to get paid for my services, which entitles me to be 'infantile' and also extremely bored and in want of something to do, ie, cover my camera in ilford stickers :p. Now, If you know of any other teens that love photography enough to walk around with an M series on their chest, introduce them to me!

DO IT!!!!! Everyone gets a bit serious about their cameras. Put a sticker on it that says something like "My other camera is a Rangefinder" or something equally crap.

Can you get spinners for cameras?

bigfatbadger said:
DO IT!!!!! Everyone gets a bit serious about their cameras. Put a sticker on it that says something like "My other camera is a Rangefinder" or something equally crap.

Can you get spinners for cameras?
yes,!!!!! thats gold, my other camera is an m3, or my other lens is an L series. hahaha, niiice.

The only pimping I’ve seen of cameras is replacing the old black or brown leather with colored leather

It's all about chroming your lens and getting lens cap spinners (which is such a good idea. may have to invest in that) I'm gonna hook mine up with some neon :lol:

xfloggingkylex said:
It's all about chroming your lens and getting lens cap spinners (which is such a good idea. may have to invest in that) I'm gonna hook mine up with some neon :lol:
dont forget to attach nitro to your autodrive.

hmm... cinecam style motordrive? 6400 ISO film and a geared handwinder for 24 FPS?

stingray said:
hmm... cinecam style motordrive? 6400 ISO film and a geared handwinder for 24 FPS?
with 6400, why not make it 500 frames per sec? (cos youd get a bit less than 1/10th second in one roll!)
im so maki9ng a leica shirt when i get back to aus :p

On T-shirts:

The coolest are those with an 'in' meaning.

Example: a t-shirt with a photo of Einstein's face on the front in red, and a photo on the back of the back of his head in blue.

Should be possible to work out something on that line with a photography t-shirt.

Jeff Canes said:
The only pimping I’ve seen of cameras is replacing the old black or brown leather with colored leather
Hey, I've got one of those! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back