pink floyd

AlisonPower said:
Not quite, now Ferny gets a change to give me something better than a banana and he can stay :twisted:
I'm concentrating on getting myself pissed right now. Anything goes.

Have you ever noticed that your spelling gets better as you start to get very slightly tipsy? Or is that just me and my inner freak?

JonMikal said:
between this and the member that wants to quit my sides are killing me from laughing! the lurker thread has come to a sreeching halt! :lol: terri's in trouble terri's in trouble :lmao:
Not even a flesh wound, baby!

Still dancing....still jabbing.... it's all under control....

which thread is this, btw...? :scratch:

Hertz van Rental said:
Saw Floyd live in '69! :mrgreen:
So THIS is that thread.....! Okay...

You rock, Hertz! :thumbup:

Have a cigar!

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, fly high,
You're never gonna die,
You're gonna make it if you try;
They're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect,
And I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic,
that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy,
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out.
You owe it to the people.
We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green,
Have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start,
It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy,
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

ferny said:
I'm concentrating on getting myself pissed right now. Anything goes.

Have you ever noticed that your spelling gets better as you start to get very slightly tipsy? Or is that just me and my inner freak?

I guarantee that I do not type better while under the influence of alcohol.

May I have an avacado?

SO what is on the drinking menu tonight Ferny?

beer, maybe absinthe. I've been saving it for when it's warmery but... I'm thirsty. And need a wee wee.

oh absinthe!!! I have never had the oppurtunity to try that stuff. It's still illegal in the states...is it tasty cuz it looks yummy and is the effects like alcohol or like somehting else? it's a worm wood extract right?

http://www.eabsinthe.com/
http://www.lafeeabsinthe.com/faq/absinthefaq.php
Depending on luck, adverts on that site may include nipples.

I feel a bit sick now and then actually. I think I've eaten too much over the last couple of days. I've got the La Fée Parisian Absinthe (and the spoon :oops: ).You'rea meant to mix absinthe 1 part absinthe, six parts water. I tend to got 3-4 parts water and a couple of suger cubes.

Alison!! Do something about Ferny. He is absolutely ruining this noble thread. :heart:

He is not going to give you an avocado, and worse, seems intent on poisoning himself with a substance of questionable medicinal value. :pale:

You should accept Jon's tater tots and delete Ferny's posts!

He is not going to give you an avocado, and worse, seems intent on poisoning himself with a substance of questionable medicinal value.
Wgo said it's medacine? I think I better go to bae adtially. My head feels a bit heavy and my feet felt like they were spinning like proapplar pbaldes when I let the dogs out. But I've only had half a pint of the stuffs. Going to listen to that chilli peppers cd. And the HardFi one.

And no avocado,'s. Neve lied the taste of them. They say that they'a good for you though.

What are tataor tots? Are they those chocolate thingies?

Terri, will you give me an avacado? It's very good for the baby's brain development, but bad for my (non-existent now) waistline.

Sounds like much fun. Almost too much fun. :lmao:

ferny said:
http://www.eabsinthe.com/
http://www.lafeeabsinthe.com/faq/absinthefaq.php
Depending on luck, adverts on that site may include nipples.

I feel a bit sick now and then actually. I think I've eaten too much over the last couple of days. I've got the La Fée Parisian Absinthe (and the spoon :oops: ).You'rea meant to mix absinthe 1 part absinthe, six parts water. I tend to got 3-4 parts water and a couple of suger cubes.

AlisonPower said:
Terri, will you give me an avacado? It's very good for the baby's brain development, but bad for my (non-existent now) waistline.

oops I'm now eating... well finishing an avocado... but it wasn't so good...
wanna some???

heh avacados are green and absinthe is green ...so it's a bit related...plus this is the pink floyd thread and anything goers in here...woooooooo!!! it's a party!! everyone get naked!!! Ferny might be passed out by now. Someone give him a nudge.

wooow guys are getting naked!!! come on girls!!!! Let's take our cams right now!!!!

Most reactions

Back