pink

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
these are just a couple of shots that i liked..just for the feathers, and the color...

flamigo's are so cool... 'scuse the size..but i wanted you to see detail..

45586793-M.jpg

45586794-M.jpg

APRILRAVEN POSTING SOMETHING PINK?!? Is the game over? Are the snowcones for sale in Hades?! :confused:

Just kidding, Ravie Babie ... ;)

Those are great shots! I love the way their heads are lying against their bodies.

You do good stuff, chick!

pallie...there is a cone with your name on it....look..over there by the brimstone :fangs:

thanks nicole.... 'appreciate your comments...

yes she does do good stuff and has been warned about posting so little ;)

love the close-ups raven. the colors and detail are great!

keep 'em coming ok????????

It's just because you couldn't find any black flamingos, right?
That's why your pictures of them had to be pink?

Great detail. You obviously achieved quite what you wanted and it shows. The second, more abstract one, is particularly appealing.

jonk and woodsac...thank ya'll... i just liked the look... i dig feathers, and love flamingos...

lafoto- looked for black flamigo's, but the only on that was black, looked more like a crow hanging with the pink chicks...

jonmikal..thanks for helping me with size...( make up your own jokes.....)

She lured us all in using the word "pink". I expected an only slightly dead body, you know? ;)

These are great! Really shows off those soft pink feathers, and I love that little eye in the top one. :D

Right on ...an Aprilraven post. Bout time girl.
Love the colours....even though pink is not me either. :lol: Great eye to see the textures in the feathers. I love it. Both are excellent shots
Really hope to see more from you soon.

terri said:
She lured us all in using the word "pink". I expected an only slightly dead body, you know?

(like I'm going to pass this one up ... :mrgreen: )

:biglaugh:
:biglaugh:

slightly pink isn't her style. she perfers them crusty and dusty ;)

JonMikal said:

:biglaugh: OMG ... ya'll have to stop ... ka widdit! I can't keep spamming her thread, but ya'll are killing me! :biglaugh:

JonMikal, you forgot slightly cold ...

JonMikal said:

:greenpbl: now your telling on yourself, brother jon... :mrgreen:

and anicole... walk away while you still can.....i know where you live, work, play... HIDE!!

good times... great oldies.... sweaty b*lls.... :confused:

terri- that would be a term " slightly dead body" that would cover my look completely..maybe i should change my title to that... thanks for the input, girl!!

chiller- thank you thank you thank you....your the only one to take my work serious....( cough cough..) :lmao:
oh, and chiller, love the new avitar... that rocks, dude!! :drool:

aprilraven said:
chiller- thank you thank you thank you....your the only one to take my work serious....( cough cough..) :lmao:

HEY! I said they were nice shots. Besides, I've told you a thousand times to post the ones from your vacation.

(stirs up the newt and bat wings, bringing them to a boil ...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back