TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4639691649_6d890691e7.jpg

4640307578_042d55e835.jpg

Have at it!

I like #1 - not so much #2.

Can you post a larger shot of 1? I can't tell if some of the issues I have with the shot are from the resizing.

I like. But there's a dark V shape above the folded paper. Is that on the wall or is it sensor crud?

I see you shot at 200mm. Is that an 80-200 or 70-200 or something else entirely? I love how those zooms give this kind of DOF even at f/13.0

I like. But there's a dark V shape above the folded paper. Is that on the wall or is it sensor crud?

I see you shot at 200mm. Is that an 80-200 or 70-200 or something else entirely? I love how those zooms give this kind of DOF even at f/13.0
Thank you.
I dont know what it is! Its in all my photos, some more obvious than others. I've cleaned the lens back and front and tried it on multiple cameras and it still persists!
I've been wiping it with photoshop but obviously its a pain.

And how do you know I shoot with a 200 or my f stop? Its a 28-200 btw.

I use firefox browser and there's an addon that reads exif data from photos. It does not always work, depending on how the pic was linked to a web page, but works about 75% of the time.

The first pic I got no dat but the second one lets me know you need to have the sensor cleaned on your D70.

I also know what your wearing right now ....

(kidding)

(or am I .....)

;)

I like the cooler color, and composition much more in #1.

#2 seems to have too much going on.

Good call on the sensor, I'll get it taken care of.
Thanks for the feedback too, bitter

photo 1-

the background feels too busy. remove the newspaper and the pins will just pop out.

alternately, enhance the back light with a longer exposure

or change the angle so they poke above the newspaper and stand out

photo 2- a spotlight placed to the left of the scene focused on the pins would add a lot of detail by lightening them and giving them a nice noticable shadow

photo 1-

the background feels too busy. remove the newspaper and the pins will just pop out.

alternately, enhance the back light with a longer exposure

or change the angle so they poke above the newspaper and stand out

photo 2- a spotlight placed to the left of the scene focused on the pins would add a lot of detail by lightening them and giving them a nice noticable shadow
Wow, nice in depth critique. I'd go reshoot it but everything's been moved unfortunately.

Most reactions

Back