Pinwheel

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This kind of shot is atypical for me. I usually photograph children. But the light was so dramatic when we were out in the garden this afternoon that I took a few shots. CC very much welcomed and appreciated. After uploading them, I don't know how I feel about them, really. Love the light but not sure that they are nothing more than a cool moment I felt at the time and not really photographically interesting.

IMG_0818.jpg

pinwheel.jpg

Whoa. Yes, I certainly agree- the lighting is pretty dramatic here. First shot - the focus is off, next time could focus on the pinwheel, lock focus, and reframe so that the pinwheel is sharp.

Whoa. Yes, I certainly agree- the lighting is pretty dramatic here. First shot - the focus is off, next time could focus on the pinwheel, lock focus, and reframe so that the pinwheel is sharp.

The DOF was done on purpose. The focus is on the frog. I have one where the pinwheel is in focus and the frog is not. Thanks for your comment though :)

I really like the focus of the 1st photo. I actually like how the pinwheel is out of focus and how the frog stands out. This makes a great photo in my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Ohh I see. Sorry. x] I can be pretty stupid sometimes. Hmm...maybe you could make the DOF more dramatic so that the out-of-focus pinwheel looks more intentional? Just a suggestion...

Ohh I see. Sorry. x] I can be pretty stupid sometimes. Hmm...maybe you could make the DOF more dramatic so that the out-of-focus pinwheel looks more intentional? Just a suggestion...

Thanks! Not stupid at all.. If you saw it that way, then more people did too. I should try sharpening the frog up and maybe saturating his color a bit more? Thanks for the suggestions!!:thumbup:

Messed around just a tad. Sharpened, saturated the frog.. blurred the left side a bit. hows the before/after?
moz-screenshot.jpg
IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0818-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back