Pipevine Swallowtail

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Crawled through the yard chasing this guy in about 95 degree heat. He was very friendly and let me get pretty close though.

p706865903-4.jpg

p977405845-4.jpg

p743892565-4.jpg

p816087151-4.jpg

p585658713-4.jpg

Don't know if it's my eyes or the shallow DOF but these don't seem up to your usual sharpness.

Of course you have us expecting perfection every time we open up your posts... :smileys:

Don't know if it's my eyes or the shallow DOF but these don't seem up to your usual sharpness.

Of course you have us expecting perfection every time we open up your posts... :smileys:
His eyes were just pure black...hard to make them look sharp when there is no detail present to begin with. If I had gotten closer like 1:1 or beyond I probably could have found detail....but not from these distances. They are plenty sharp at a 100% crop though.

Is that hexagon shape actually part of it? Or is that a catchlight? LOL, I honestly cant tell :lol:

Is that hexagon shape actually part of it? Or is that a catchlight? LOL, I honestly cant tell :lol:

Catchlight, but not sure why it's a hexagon....I noticed that too. My softbox is square so it's a little strange.

3 is fantastic

Thank you guys.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back