Pismo Beach, C&C?

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by anm90, Mar 18, 2010.

1. anm90

anm90 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Went out this evening and shot some pictures out at Pismo Beach near the dunes and by the pier as well. What are your thoughts? All were shot in RAW and edited in Lightroom.

I have a lot more shots of the sunset and reflections in the water but unfortunately without a graduated neutral density filter I either had severely underexposed foreground or sky. I will definitely be purchasing some GND filters as soon as I can afford them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. myfotoguy

myfotoguy TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Alex - I think these are wonderful! I like the the composition and design styles you made. My first thought on #1 is I would have exposed it darker to get more vivid colors out of the sky, but a second look made me appreciate the way you have it.

3. anm90

anm90 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thank you. I'll have to admit that the actual handwriting was not mine. There was a woman there taking photos as well and I asked her to write some things in the sand for me. I could only dream of my handwriting being that neat :lol:

4. webmaster705

webmaster705 TPF Noob!

Wonderful shots, specially the second one with foot prints really beautiful and romantic, keep on doing, nice work