Pittsburgh—let's do this!

Just be careful when driving if you don't like bridges. There tends to be a bridge or two in Pittsburgh, :D.

Can you even drive in Pittsburgh without crossing over at least 20 bridges or overpasses?

I'm from further up north and I worked at the Heinz plant for a short term. I remember my first day trying to get to Heinz. I kept driving around and around and around Heinz with no idea how to actually get there. I could see it right off to my right, but I must have circled it about 20 times before finally finding the off-ramp that took me down there. I knew I was close though, because all I could smell was ketchup, LOL. I couldn't eat ketchup for years after working there for 6 months.

I don't think the Heinz Hall is a ketchup factory.. at least the one I am living by. I looked it up on google maps and it seems to be a place for plays and what not. But yes I have done my fair share of research on Pittsburgh though.

yep, Heinz Hall on Penn Ave. is in the cultural district downtown. it's right next to where i work/park every day. Heinz Factory was either in the strip or right off the north shore. i don't remember. it's closed or sold now.

i actually just got back from walking around downtown taking some pictures.

itznfb - another great place for shots is the National Aviary on the North Side. Here's a shot of an owl that I took there.
3374600240_86cce49063_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back