Pixmedic Photo Contest IV

@TMorrow need your info.
Not sure if you have checked the forum lately.
Would like to get this wrapped up so I can start the next one.

I'm sorry for the delay in my getting back to you. Wow what a nice surprise. Thank you all for the kind comments, and thank you Pixmedic for all that you add to this site. What a fun and informative place this is!

Lordy Lordy....this was a tough one.
it was a difficult consensus, to say the least.
There were hours of filibustering by the ferrets, but we finally managed to secure the votes needed to announce a winner.

anyway....the deed is done, so onto the good part.

congratulations to @TMorrow for his picture...umm...the one in front?

View attachment 139221

please PM me your name and address so I can get your prize in the mail asap.

Congratulations!

I'm sorry for the delay in my getting back to you. Wow what a nice surprise. Thank you all for the kind comments, and thank you Pixmedic for all that you add to this site. What a fun and informative place this is!
Your prize package is in the mail and on it's way.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your prize package is in the mail and on it's way.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thank you very much Pixmedic. I really appreciate it. I'll use it to buy some more gear. Maybe an ND filter.

I got the prize package in today's mail! The gift card, and a very cool, and high quality travel coffee mug! The mug has an extremely well done camera design on it with TPF inset on the lens. Very cool, and very useful up here in the Northwest where coffee is a necessity! Thank you Pixmedic!

I got the prize package in today's mail! The gift card, and a very cool, and high quality travel coffee mug! The mug has an extremely well done camera design on it with TPF inset on the lens. Very cool, and very useful up here in the Northwest where coffee is a necessity! Thank you Pixmedic!
They are so awesome. The mug is awesome.

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

This really makes me want to step my game up!

Lordy Lordy....this was a tough one.
it was a difficult consensus, to say the least.
There were hours of filibustering by the ferrets, but we finally managed to secure the votes needed to announce a winner.

anyway....the deed is done, so onto the good part.

congratulations to @TMorrow for his picture...umm...the one in front?

View attachment 139221

please PM me your name and address so I can get your prize in the mail asap.

Congratulations!

Congrats TMorrow. Love the photo!

Thank you both.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back