I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
its once again time for the Pixmedic "ihavenoideahowoftenthisisgoingtohappen" Photo Contest.

tmp_6504-tapatalk_1483579036598-235805486.jpeg

as a reminder, this contest is strictly done by me (with permission from administration) and is in no way sponsored by TPF.

The theme for this contest is.....

The Masculine and the Feminine.

to participate in this contest, post ONE photo in this thread that you feel best encompasses your vision of the theme. You can be a literal as you want, or think outside the box with subtlety and innuendo.
The contest will run for a few weeks, and at the end of a very vague and possibly changing time period, me and the wife (along with our business of ferrets) will decide on a winner.

what would a contest be without a prize?
this contests prize will be a $50 Visa gift card. (yea...i know. total laziness prize)
tmp_6504-20170201_0908331983727669.jpg

photo submission can be an existing photo or one taken just for this contest so long as the person posting the photo is the one who actually took the photo. (the exception being if you are IN the photo, AND have rights to post the photo in your name)

well, there is it.
good luck, and good hunting.

Last edited:
who won the last one?

@jcdeboever i hope you bring your flower game to this contest. I see Georgia O'Keefe everywhere in your photos.

Is that @smoke665 in the background?

That probably would have been the look on my face, had I seen this on the street, but you're not apt to see that type of attire in my neck of the woods. However for some reason every so often during full moons we get a rash of "nude women in the road" calls. :bouncingsmileys:

Most reactions

Back