Pixmedic's Photo Contest X "Broken"

What? You're letting work get in the way of photography? That's outrageous!

Actually, it's your contest, your prizes, you could even wait a week or longer and no-one else gets any vote in the matter. Well, the ferrets might have a say but none of the contestants.

Best of luck with work and catching up on sleep.

Congrats

Ah gee....thanks a bunch Pixmedic. I'm totally unprepared for this unexpected award. Fortunately, I prepared a speech.

I'd like to thank the Academy and my agent for this award--without them I couldn't have done it. It's an honor that means so much to me, especially knowing how finicky the ferrets are. But most of all, I'd like to thank Nikon...who has made me what I am today...a man with a lot of expensive used gear that my wife keeps insisting I need to reduce substantially. Thank you, thank you!

Absolutely beautiful shot, Joe. Good choice Pixmedic.

hey @JoeW , PM me your info so i can get your prize out. eventually. hopefully soon.

Well, as the winner of the official Pixmedic, not endorsed by The Photography Forum, X-rated, Broken photo contest, I eagerly awaited with baited (bated?) breath. And today, my ship arrived.

I looked at the box on my doorstep. Were the holes in the side per chance for a ferret or two? I picked it up and shook it--it sounded just like a Leica camera...it had the right weight for a Leica camera....that must be it...Pixmedic mailed me a Leica camera (oh be still my beating heart!!!). I eager unwrapped the box (no ferrets) to discover something even better than a Leica.

Yes, I am now the proud owner of an official "The Photography Forum" mug. I couldn't be prouder. Plus two gift cards to Rochelle's Manicure and Oriental Spices shop that expire on Sunday Feb. 18 (actually no, I'm just making that up...about Rochelle's...there were two gift cards which I won't be so tacky as to reveal the amount other than to say we will be eating well for a couple of meals...okay, one meal...but not a Happy Meal, something bigger than that, okay I'll just shut up, I'm making a meal of this).

Thank you very much to Pixmedic. As a satisfied winner, I endorse the contest and encourage all of you to enter the next one so you too can win much moolah and cool gifts that will dazzle your friends and cause envy among your peers! He even took the effort to express ship it--I feel honored. Thank you Pixmedic.

I was hoping @JoeW was going to post a pic of the finished TPF mug since it was a little different than the others, but here's a shot of it before the logo.

20171229_175804.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back