Pizza Lover! NSFW

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's better than pizza ? Hard to tell, but maybe a butt naked chix eating it ?

16649155_10158255677240010_2385515167471658603_n.jpg

16736262_10158265222750010_73505590_n.jpg

16736691_10158265361410010_2026999302_n.jpg

16754678_10158265493685010_1259289804_n.jpg

it could just be me, (its probably me) but #2 would have been absolutely fantastic if not for the crotch pizza.
take the slice off her crotch and the floor and thats a winner for sure.

Very nice! I do enjoy eating pie.

hold the anchovies please...

it could just be me, (its probably me) but #2 would have been absolutely fantastic if not for the crotch pizza.

The whole shooting was based on this photo (with a bit of research it seems to be by Leon Dash)
Unfortunately she brought a bambino pizza, the slice were ridiculisly small.
upload_2017-2-13_12-1-43.png

The whole shooting was based on this photo (with a bit of research it seems to be by Leon Dash)
Unfortunately she brought a bambino pizza, the slice were ridiculisly thin.
View attachment 135054

yea, its just me then...'cause im not really digging the inspiration photo.
honestly...yours is better. like, a lot better. better lit, better posed, less "cluttered" and more "artistic".
whoever shot this picture should be asking YOU for tips.

If I saw these on billboards, I would want to get me some pizza! :)
You are right, those are very small pieces.

The waistline of the model in the inspiration photo looks like one of those Photoshop Disaster images. I mean...look at that waistline...virtually inhuman.

OK normally I wouldn't say anything but being that I am usually a fan of your style and imagery and respect your endeavors I will offer my thoughts.

This set doesn't work for me and here's why; It just feels too stiff. Staged. Not a natural transgression. Perhaps she needed to be really hungry and go at that pizza, I don't know but it's not moving me.

The inspiration I like. Perhaps up in the vast cold north there aren't girls like that Darrel but around here I've seen a few. Still even in the inspirational image I'm not overwhelmed. The model is super fine, a real stunner and it does look like she's diggin' that slice but I don't know.... would be fun to try this and even if unsuccessful we all eat good?

OK normally I wouldn't say anything but being that I am usually a fan of your style and imagery and respect your endeavors I will offer my thoughts.

This set doesn't work for me and here's why; It just feels too stiff. Staged. Not a natural transgression. Perhaps she needed to be really hungry and go at that pizza, I don't know but it's not moving me.

The inspiration I like. Perhaps up in the vast cold north there aren't girls like that Darrel but around here I've seen a few. Still even in the inspirational image I'm not overwhelmed. The model is super fine, a real stunner and it does look like she's diggin' that slice but I don't know.... would be fun to try this and even if unsuccessful we all eat good?
I agree 100% with all of this.

As well, I think I would remove the facial piercings, as they look like parmesan stuck to her face to me. I also would have had her position the pizza in a way so that the triangle shape of the slice was more apparent.

Not to say I don't love your work.

Last edited:
Hey, I like the model a lot and I really like the idea. But I don't believe she is eating pizza. It doesn't look like she will bite any time soon. She is just holding it too tense and putting it too much in scene. That's what I oiled more about your original inspiration...

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

The waistline of the model in the inspiration photo looks like one of those Photoshop Disaster images. I mean...look at that waistline...virtually inhuman.
There's a waist?

She wouldn't eat it no, she had her training in powerlifting after the shoot, so no pizza for her. XD I tried tho!

Love the lighting....way to ruin a pizza
Also I'm allergic to casein :(

Most reactions

Back