Place to order and print proof books??

britt1013

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im looking for a descent place where i can upload my pics from photoshoots, then design and print my own proof books for my customers. does anybody know of a place / website to do this that is pretty easy to use and cheaper in price??? Please PM me any details!!

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but iPhoto on macs has a built in program where you can design photo books. It might be a little more than you're looking for...I think a 10 page (front & back) book costs somewhere $30.

I think this program is designed more for people to create their own coffee-table type book rather than buying a photo-album and inserting pics.

thats something like what im looking for. i want to be able to have each picture printed in both black and white, and placed side by side on each page. i also want them to have some kind of spiral binding and the option to be engraved on the front...........

I use White House Custom Color.

www.whcc.com

I have been VERY please with the software provided as well as the price compared to service. They rock!;)

Most reactions

Back