Places of Perú

ArthurM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Dear friends is my pleasure to present the most breath taking places of Peru in my view, greetings.

Cusco - The capital of the Incas
_The historic square with the two churches colonial - style

3413248703_fb60a43304_berg.jpg

Lima - The Capital of Peru
''___'_______Also called City of the Kings

3632708544_98d05667cf_oFJ.jpg

Colca Canyon - Arequipa
''The deepest canyon in the world at 3,232 m.
3433283403_3bc01a9e31_orj.jpg

These are the 24 departments (states) held by Peru.

map_PERU.jpg

And this is its location in South America.

2--x.jpg

Arthur, you are NOT supposed to post photos which were NOT taken by yourself and to which you have a right to post them. You are not to show us photos taken by your friends that you like. IF your friends want to present their photos here, they themselves must become members and post.

Unless you immediately stop posting other people's photography, we must start thinking about your continued membership here on TPF...

my friends have given me photographs kindly, do not have time to go to these forums ...... I have my own photographs that slowly post them, Peru is immense that I could not take it alone, do you understand now?

I thought that this was a place of gentle people, but I'm wrong.

I understand perfectly, but please also take your time to read and understand this part of the Forum Guidelines:

* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

Have your friends post express consent to the administrator of this forum via e-mail (using the "Contact Us" button on the bottom) and things will clear themselves up fast.
Failing that, you are acting against the forum guidelines, which will (and must) have consequences.

Which has nothing to do with gentleness or a lack thereof.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back