PLACES TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS TO THE WEB

www.photobucket its rad if u donate like once for say like 10 bucks u have unlimited space but like u get like i dunno the actual limits but u get a shitload its way worth it i use them or my isp server

Shubin said:
http://photo.instantlogic.com/

Instant Logic is cool too, less options and 200 MB of free space. I've personally had a few issues with my uploads being cancelled. It may be because they've timed out because it always happens when I try to send 6 or 8 MB with my crappy 56k modem. I've had no problems sending one or two pics at a time though. No searching of other gallerys, but you can put an album INTO another album. Trust me, that's kinda cool.

Here's on Instant logic:

Dear Gallery Members

As many of you have realized, the InstantLogic Photo Gallery has been shut down. The company is no longer able to provide this service. Many of you have been left in a lurch, and we are sad to see the galley go as we devoted hundreds of hours to making it the best photo gallery we could.

We are no longer employees of Exceed, but we have been able to obtain a backup of the gallery images and membership database.

We recognize that certain of you may not have backup copies of your images and we want to provide you with an option to regain your photographs. Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to do this for free. There are tens of millions of images in the database and we lack both the disk space and the network bandwidth to allow you to retrieve these images online. We have determined that we can provide CDs containing your images, organized by album, for US $20, including worldwide shipping.

If you wish to order a CD, please click here.

Regards,

Michael Boeglin ([email protected])
John Gokey

You can upload your pictures to:
The Lens Flare.

Your pictures are automatically resized to 500 pixels along its longest edge, and you can upload as many pictures as you want for free.

The site records the number of views, allows people to make comments directly on your pictures, and has several methods to order and rank pictures based on different criteria.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Thanks,
Brian

:eek: I am using:
www.fotop.net

It allows direct link to post your photos.
Nice slide show transistion feature.
The most important, it allows you to do some simple page layout design to personalize your presentation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back