Plain Stairway

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I might have posted this one before, I don't remember, but I really love it:
stairway.jpg

The top of the staircase closest to the camera created a certain mood for me! I love it! Just gave a subliminal memory, like i've been there before! Great shot!!! And thanks for the good vibes! :goodvibe:

You already said how much you like it, so I hate to say anything...but...

I like it and I think it has potential, but I feel like it's lacking something? One thing that bothers me is that it's a long, thin object in a wide, square frame. (portrait in a landscape...kinda) It also seems really flat...grayscale conversion? I played with it, cropped it and adjusted the levels and contrast. I also rotated 180* for a really unique look.

Like I said, I like it, and I'm sure others will like it as is, but I think it has more potential. I know you didn't ask for a critique, so I hope you don't take this the wrong way :flower:

aw, I don't!
Actually I've got a color version somewhere... or i think so...
But i'd like to see what you did to it ;)

the memory was good, the contrast i thought was also somewhat lacking. then again, look at my avatar. I like making things black and white;)

The rotated one almost makes me dizzy if I look at long enough. It was just to give a different perspective.

Looking at these together, they would be really cool in the photo themes *kaleidascope* sp

49085943-L.jpg

49085940-L.jpg

:confused: My head hurts on the last one! That mite even be a bit too dark IMO... Adds though. Nice shot Alex!

Lol, yeah, last one's psycho...
But I really love what you did to it, wood! Thanx a lot! (aaaargh, gotta stop looking at'em or i'm gonna faint)

actualy, i know i can't beat your version, but here's the original:
Stairway.jpg

The original is good. And it's good that you have it, cause you can still edit if you want to :thumbup:
And ya, I may have went a little too dark.

hey, never saw the color one before! Really like it! In fact, someone should edit the levels in that one. Bring out the blues! :mrgreen: The water adds to it, happier feeling!

Most reactions

Back