Planning the hit/someone is hiding..

Your work is phenomenal.

I am highly jealous.

:)

Nice work as always. Love the dude in the back. And the lighting. If I HAD to pick something for you to fix, it'd be the greenish cast on the middle guy's face, but I think it kind of flows with those incandescent lights, so it's pretty much a mut critique.

I like your post processing, creative.

Could the guy in the front have any more makeup on? It pains me to see what has happened to music. :(
cough*KISS*cough

music is the same as it always was. there are still good bands/artists, and there are still ****ty ones.

your photos are utterly amazing man, your PP is a true work of art. I disagree with the website thing, I would have the pics scroll across the screen, having it so wide makes it a pain.

*snip*

Last edited:
IMG_6933_lo.jpg

Very nice! Now for c&c.

The guy with the..(envelope opener? knife? nail file?) This could've been exaggerated to show what these guys are up to, if they indeed are planning a hit. One thing is certain, they will look very stylish when doing it! (Nice wardrobe, hair and make up.)

I agree with the calendar. Planning tour dates? What someone mentioned with a photo / photos on table of a face and them holding a photo would help the idea of planning a hit. I don't think the mafia use a calendar to make sure they don't miss a wedding or christening when doing a hit. :mrgreen:

The candle holders that are empty / sort of empty...nice to know that such tough guys also appreciate a cozy atmosphere. ;) (I am teasing here.)

Glass of water seems out of place. Who is it for? The camera man? Put a bottle of Scotch on the table and incorporate that with drinks for those who are planning.

Agree with another poster on radio / phone. Keep in in the same era and that's powerful.

I think the image would do better without the Slipknot character in the background. Or if you're trying to put humour in, place an image of Al Pacino as Scarface on the dummy.

The images / card on the wall...not sure why they are there. If those are your images of the victim, they need to be clearer to the viewer.

Despite all of this, the image is processed very well. I love the concept. Impressive!

Edited to add: I saw the images on your site and must say WOW! Your creativity in the shots on your page are eye candy. :)

Last edited:
Wow. The "jason" guy in the background is creepy. Oh, and your website is incredible. What program do you enhance with? Do you have any extra action programs?

Most reactions

Back