Plans for world domination unveiled!

eekout.gif

teehee.gif
<--- my new favorite smiley. But I do have to point out that Anty got it from a place called 'lovinmysailor.com'
Heehee, funny site name, eh? (It's a support forum for wives/girlfriends of navy personnel. I have rellies who fall into that category. And by the way, there's no 'g' in the site name.)

lovinmysailor?

Oh God! I'm haemorrhaging :lol:

The only thing they could have called it that would have been worse would be : rum, bum and concertina

SILENCE, less than 1000 poster!!!!!!!

<------- I will twy to say this vewy, vewy quietwy. less than a thousand asking permission to speak in this vewy, vewy important discussion.

... Oh wait thats Antys line. She'll be chiming in really soon and tell me SILENCE... less than 1000 poster.

Although I live and breathe in a natural and quite comfortable, but nonetheless, perpetual state of confusion, all those jabs about highheels, handbags and the amount of blush to be applied aimed at Anty were for real? Corry was spot on determining I was slow.

With all the repartee on offer by Anty on so many different fronts, I am absolutely beside myself and at the same time find an overwhelming amount of respect...(no, no, that won't do)...admiration...(no, still too much)...appreciation...(yeah, that'll work for now)...for the continuing candor.

Hats off for being a number two
(wait, that doesn't sound right)

Apologies for the internal dialogue going on. A contributary factor to the state of confusion.

....We are the Overlords - the Supreme Beings of TPF who control the destinies of pathetic posters like yourself and one day when our plan of WORLD DOMINATION comes to fruition YOU WILL ALL LEARN THE TRUTH AND SUFFER!!
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ :eyebrows:

Go on, do us your worst.
On second thought, may I retract that last statement, p-p-please, sir?

Come on less than 1,000 posters!! Let us join together to overthrow the opressive rule of the of the so called "top posters"!! Divided we are weak but together we will create an unstoppable force to bring down the overlords! Who is with me?!?!?!?!
violent-smiley-1511.gif
violent-smiley-1577.gif
violent-smiley-1570.gif
violent-smiley-1560.gif

(man I seriously need to get back on my medication)

You don't scare me HvR... I have a secret alley in the top 10. They will no doubt keep me safe from the rest of you. Muah hahahaha!

Although I live and breathe in a natural and quite comfortable, but nonetheless, perpetual state of confusion, all those jabs about highheels, handbags and the amount of blush to be applied aimed at Anty were for real? Corry was spot on determining I was slow.
(Temporary permission to speak is granted, kundalini.)

(You are indeed living in the land of confusion...those jabs were aimed at Alex_B and Chris of Arabia, not me :er:.)

(Temporary permission to speak is granted, kundalini.)

(You are indeed living in the land of confusion...those jabs were aimed at Alex_B and Chris of Arabia, not me :er:.)

Very true, if it had been aimed at Anti, we'd have been talking macintoshes, hob-nail boots and Brylcream

Most reactions