plants, i dont get it

$DSC_2692_1534.JPG $DSC_2650_1533.JPG

I have more but that is quite a few. I did nothing but shoot flower for a hour. I know they aren't that great just trying to get a idea of how im doing.

couple get a little dim, I was side tracked shooting something else and didn't put the ap low enough again and didn't catch it right away, if that explains it.

$Poppy_small_v3_6950.JPG

A plant. Being flirty.

I can see that with each set you got better at it. Lesson I'm still learning............. plan ahead, take your time, fill the frame, make it sexy.

Probably would be very attractive, if I were a fly...

Sometimes you don't have to get so close.

I mostly just shot close. I dunno.

I shot the entire tree stump and the flower, but then I just shot the flower too. most I just shot flower ends. I dunno. no idea....

$DSC_2876_1537.JPG $DSC_2704_1536.JPG

what do you think of this one?

View attachment 76000

Is that a pile of crap?! Why would you post a pile of crap?!
I dunno. Maybe it tells a story? I'm not doing vey well at making them "sexy".

And the crap really shouldn't be in here because I said sooc and I think I edited the crap upping the contrast a notch.

Hmmm...... well, I don't know if you were wanting serious replies on your photos, or were just trolling. If the latter, you sucked me in for sure. Or maybe I'm too dense to read between the lines?

Is that a pile of crap?! Why would you post a pile of crap?!
I dunno. Maybe it tells a story? I'm not doing vey well at making them "sexy".

And the crap really shouldn't be in here because I said sooc and I think I edited the crap upping the contrast a notch.

Hmmm...... well, I don't know if you were wanting serious replies on your photos, or were just trolling. If the latter, you sucked me in for sure. Or maybe I'm too dense to read between the lines?
geez. you aren't sucked in. why on earth would I be trolling especially taking fifty photos to do it? Read what I wrote BEFORE "this plant thing isn't going very well for me". I'm just working on flowers a little. Well, and other plants..

$DSC_2745_1543.JPG

Dude, your pics looked pretty good to me, and like I said, they got a little better each set. Progress. I just didn't get why you found it necessary to post a steaming pile. Whatever. Carry on.

Dude, your pics looked pretty good to me, and like I said, they got a little better each set. Progress. I just didn't get why you found it necessary to post a steaming pile. Whatever. Carry on.
suppose I think I should be doing better than this. They are just stupid flowers. This is bugging me. I think my photos look like crap. Appreciate the comments and time. Thanks.

We are our own worst critics. That's okay to a degree, but we have to let others guide and help us too. At least I do. I'm still pretty new to it.

ETA: plus, I'm on the **** list for posting a clown. My fear is getting the better of me!!!

Last edited:
The water droplets on the blade of grass is actually very, very impressive. And flowers are a thing because... um... reasons. Sure. That. Science too.

Most reactions

Back