playground

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
me, 17 jears old boy, spent some time at the playground again.
This time not with sand and buckets, but with my camera :wink:

This boy isisted on his picture being takes, and since you can't say no to a kid.. (witch is a stupid rule to begin with, since it only costs me extra film..:grumpy: :meh: )

Schommelen.jpg

And here's a sweet little teddy, that reminded me of all the stuffed animals I used to have.. ahhww :) I never had a perambulator (sp? I looked that up in the dictionary, dunno if its correct :blushing:) though..:meh:

Oh, and AGAIN some selective colouring on this one..:blushing: I just can't stop doing that..:confused:

TeddyII.jpg

(again, the vignetting was due to a sunshade on my lens, of which I only afterwards noticed it showed in the pics)

And some flowers I came acros, hadn't brought my macrolens (who would bring a macrolens to a playground..?!) so I decided on some sort of overview of the flowers

bloemen.jpg

(these are all scanned images, thus a bit blurry)

I hope you like, and I'd like to hear your comments on these :)

Niels

thanks erniehatt, I've already blurred the background on the first a little. This was the first time I shot with a fully manual camera (Pentax MX) so I forgot to set the aperture wide open

Nice photo's ! I really like the first photo, because the background is fading... And the position of the camera is really nice! :D

The second photo gives an emptyness... But the colourfull bear makes it peacefull.

Thanks Fyza. For the second photo, the feel you described was almost exactly the feel I was going for :) so I think the message came across.

I know what you mean about not being able to say no to a kid and ... with the expression on his face, even if you wanted to, could you? Good work on all three. The selective colorings were done well too; not overly colored but enough to get the point across.

Most reactions

Back