Playing around... what do you think?

c_lawrence

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I mentioned in another post, I just started working with photography fall of 2007 - so any constructive criticism and/or comments would be appreciated!
WindsongandDesiree2007email.jpg

I know there are a lot of non-Photoshop fans, but that aside, here's one...
Daisyemail.jpg

Windsong20072email.jpg

:confused:

hahaha... now that I look at them again... I kind of hate #1! oh well...

Alright, here's my two cents! :)

#1- compositionally, there's not a lot of differentiation between the two horses where they "meet" (the butt of the horse in the background kind of blends into the other horses neck)... and it seems like the contrast is really boosted, or something. The colours appear to be washed out, I think.

#2- I don't have anything against photoshop, but the dog is all together too bright of a white. I like the idea, but the end result just doesn't do it for me. Maybe try adjusting the curves in photoshop, or lowering the brightness and upping the contrast?

#3- I'm a total sucker for shots like this. :) The colour of the horse placed against the sky is great, good composition (but I would crop out or clone over the aboslutely TINY patch of trees/grass/whatever you can see next to the nose in the lower left corner). This is the best out of this bunch, in my opinion.

I agree with Losing Kid. 3 is def. the best of the set.

3 is best, I really like it, maybe a vertical crop would work better, and I see some dust on your sensor?
:p

and I see some dust on your sensor?

Yeah... I see that too -- haven't noticed it in other photos, I'll check it out... maybe on the outside of the lens? Where there are horses, there is dirt and dust! :D

Most reactions

Back