Playing his guitar

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I took this of my husband playing his guitar for me last night...I have 2 different sets of shots like this. I plan on making a sort of collage or a poster of his hands plaing guitar...what do you think of this shot?

IMG_8936copy.jpg

Very nice DoF & the Tones are really great.

The wedding ring puts another dimension to it that really makes it something special. :thumbup:

Pete...I do have several other shots with different angles...I just have to process them....maybe I will find one with a slightly better angle? I actually do like the angle of this and the DOF as well

Pete...I do have several other shots with different angles...I just have to process them....maybe I will find one with a slightly better angle? I actually do like the angle of this and the DOF as well

Oh... I LOVE the angle of view here. This is a fascinating photo. I was just wondering about the angle created by the neck. It creates an angle of... what?.... 5 degrees or so? Just wondered about a greater angle... wondered if the added "motion" was something to consider. I was thinking out loud.

Like I said, I like it just as it is. It's a wonderful image.

Pete

Most reactions

Back