Playing Shy on a First Date

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Mute Swans as well as Canada Geese take a mate for life. We could learn.

courting.jpg

How precious, lovely, wonderful. Yet another clear sign of spring, the swans renewing their bond. Soon they will start building their nest.
How nice is this photo! And the caption you gave it. :).

cooooooooooooool
it is wonderfoul shot brother

i hope to see more of your shot

man, canoncan...that is just a perfect shot...i love shots of swans..they are so beautiful, and this pic is really clear, detailed, and just natural....she is posing exactly like you expect, and he has his wing feathers all fluffed and buffed....killer shot.
very good eye.

Great shot Canoncan. Love the title too.!

Good shot.

I did take a lesson, learned that the till death do us part thing wasn't really a good idea. They would convict me for murder if I lived up to the promise.

I took my mate for better or for worse, he was just so much worse than I took him for!

yes we could learn canoncan! do'nt animals put us to shame sometimes? great shot! beautifully done!

hey deb, i read yours, and thought i was gonna fall out in the floor...too dang funny... good woman....life is too short for misery......

:lol: Super title to a super shot. As I look at the picture I feel I am peeping into a private affair. Like watching someone undress in front of a window :cyclops: . Wonderfull picture.

Love it. :) What a beautiful moment you captured there, Canoncan. :thumbup:

Thanks to all for the very kind words. I know we all have shots we are extremely proud of. Well for me this is one for sure.

Most reactions

Back