Playing with fading light...

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All of these shots had at least one full second exposure.

ss3.jpg

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

Efergoh said:
boring pics, eh?

Depends on how you read them.

Can I do some edits?

First one is my favourite. Don't get offended about people not replying quickly.. this place has become a bugger for people not replying lately. Don't worry about it.

nitefly said:
First one is my favourite. Don't get offended about people not replying quickly.. this place has become a bugger for people not replying lately. Don't worry about it.

Really? That one was my least favorite. Kind of a nothing sky, but I still put it up there because I like the willow in the mid ground.

tsienni said:
Were you shooting in film?

These are candid shots. I can relate to them well.

Yup, 35mm. I don't have digital. Girlfriend has a digi, but it is just a point and shoot. It takes good pics, but nothing to really write home about.

My photography professor has just backed me into a corner and is making me get my hands on a Medium format. A friend is going to lend me his [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lubitel 166 until I aquire one of my own.[/FONT]

The edits I tried didn't come out quite as what I was going for.

I liked this one though and tried to bring out the color in the sky and did some cropping and sharpening.
othcsss5.jpg

Now, the comments on the following:

I stayed up pretty late over-working on these (and a few other projects I have going) and of course I tend to get 'a little far out there' when this happens and things can get out of hand.

And I'm a fairly 'dark' personality. So I apologize in advance for the little story and resulting depredated 'edits.' But what the heck, I've been banned from worse places for less and thought I'd go ahead with the post. Please forgive me (and let me know if you want them removed).

The rising sun bathed the mental institute in a sad warm light.
bwothersss5.jpg

Beautiful Jenna, awoke in a much better mood than she had been in for quite some time.
bwothersss3.jpg

This was because she had the gazebo dream, again, with the disturbing hooded-stranger watching her from the shadows.
bwothersss2.jpg

Also, she remembered, that this was the day that she and her friends would try to electrocute Alan during recreation period.
bwothersss1.jpg

abraxas said:
The rising sun bathed the mental institute in a sad warm light.
bwothersss5.jpg

Funny you would say that....

This building is currently the Hart-Dole-Inoyue Federal Center (logistics hub for the federal govt/military). It was built buy WK Kellogg of Kellogg's cereal as an assylum.

It had 'the look.'

I hope its not some psycho-genetic-nightmare-reincarnation recollection thing I got going.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back