Playing with my food before I eat...

Awesome shot.
I need to make me one of those lightboxes, they seem to work very well.

My Dad gave me and my boyfriend these for Easter, so I threw them in my homemade light box before we devour them :)

ChocolateBunnys-1.jpg

Photographing shiny gold foil is hard, hahaha!

Now that you got the photos.... you can send me the chocolate. :)

Awesome shot.
I need to make me one of those lightboxes, they seem to work very well.

Thank you! I've had good luck with mine so far, even though I have really cobbled-together lighting equipment :)

lol.

Great before and after pics. :)

looks yummy! :drool: I didnt know there is Lindt easter bunny chocolate all Ive seen at the stores here are eggs :meh:

lighting looks a bit harsh from the left

lighting looks a bit harsh from the left

Well, I wasn't looking for critiques, but even so, I'm not sure I get what you are saying. My lights were position above the subject- so are you talking about the over-exposed area on the background rabbits head?

you have more light entering from the left side casting the shadow in the picture. i didnt know you wasnt looking for a critique but thats usually what happens when someone post a picture on here.

you have more light entering from the left side casting the shadow in the picture. i didnt know you wasnt looking for a critique but thats usually what happens when someone post a picture on here.

...Are you talking about the right side? I think that's where I'm getting confused. And I didn't think there was anything wrong with a little shadow... it makes it look more 3D to me :)

Explanation.jpg

Hahaha, here's my little explanation of how I'm looking at it: So yes, the lighting source was above and slightly to the right, so it would cast a little shadow. I just think you and I had our directions switched, maybe..? :lol:

yea sorry i thought it was opposite day lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back