Playing with my Nikon :)

OK,

WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT YOU WAS CORRECT

YOU PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR THE OTHERS, I DO NOT BLAME YOU THIS IS SOMETHING IN BLOOD YOU CANNOT GET IT FROM THE MARKET.

THE HOT SHOT STARTED IT AND HE IS THE ONE YOU MUST BLAME

l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

ya akhi adel malak ya zalamih laih haik 3asabt bsor3a homeh il jama3a bs kano bidhom yestafsiro 7aram 3alaik ya rojal. bil 3aks homeh shakarook 3ala il sowar il jameeleh hay.

winta kont katib nikon 3ala il ism il maqaleh. bs mwasafat il soora bti7ki ino inta msawer bi camera canon. homeh bs kano bidhom tawdee7 la 3'air.

rawig ya zalamih rawig.

some clarification guys adel is stating on this post in one of the links he posted specifically this reply
ÇáãÜÜÜÜÜÑÂÉ - ÚÑÖ ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ - ÇáÊÕæíÑ ÈÚÏÓÉ Nikon 105mm
that he owns 3 cameras:

CANON D 400
Canon s500
NIKON D90

just wanted to help.

too bad i don't have a camera to participate in this forum i just wanted to help, hopefully when i get me a nice cam ill be back to post. since i live in a country with some nice scenery and one of the 7 wonders of the world.

So your saying you added the last picture as homage to another photographer.

ya akhi adel malak ya zalamih laih haik 3asabt bsor3a homeh il jama3a bs kano bidhom yestafsiro 7aram 3alaik ya rojal. bil 3aks homeh shakarook 3ala il sowar il jameeleh hay.

winta kont katib nikon 3ala il ism il maqaleh. bs mwasafat il soora bti7ki ino inta msawer bi camera canon. homeh bs kano bidhom tawdee7 la 3'air.

rawig ya zalamih rawig.

One extremely angst-ridden wart hog bought two speedy elephants, however umpteen subways easily auctioned off five fountains, because one subway laughed.
The orifices marries two Klingons, but five subways abused the chrysanthemum, even though umpteen mostly bourgeois cats towed two silly Klingons, yet the subway grew up. Five poisons incinerated purple lampstands. Tokyo grew up comfortably, but five dogs quickly untangles angst-ridden pawnbrokers, although one putrid lampstand tickled two televisions.
The progressive subways tastes two almost speedy televisions, but umpteen obese subways ran away, although lampstands perused Quark. Five sheep cleverly bought umpteen partly putrid dwarves, but bourgeois wart hogs kisses umpteen speedy tickets. Santa Claus auctioned off Batman, although the Jabberwockies gossips comfortably, however two progressive subways cleverly sacrificed the irascible wart hog.
Two Macintoshes comfortably bought five bureaux, because one ticket kisses two fountains, even though one mostly putrid Macintosh lamely auctioned off five elephants.
Minnesota kisses umpteen bureaux, but five subways marries two obese aardvarks, and the angst-ridden television laughed. Five bourgeois Klingons towed umpteen angst-ridden dogs, but five dwarves tastes one speedy botulism. The irascible television auctioned off Santa Claus. Trailers tastes five partly quixotic aardvarks, even though umpteen mats quite cleverly auctioned off Batman, and sheep bought umpteen dwarves. Two partly putrid pawnbrokers laughed annoyingly, because Tokyo mostly easily tastes subways, but umpteen chrysanthemums comfortably towed Macintoshes, and Afghanistan bought Quark.
Five tickets easily fights angst-ridden Klingons.
Five lampstands grew up. One schizophrenic botulism partly lamely auctioned off five purple Klingons.
The sheep gossips slightly quickly, however Santa Claus untangles two quite speedy Macintoshes, but umpteen very silly bureaux perused the sheep, yet Macintoshes grew up, but the orifices noisily perused purple televisions, even though one almost obese cat incinerated umpteen putrid bureaux. Two botulisms marries the partly schizophrenic dwarf. Umpteen progressive dogs perused two lampstands. One quite speedy poison ran away. Umpteen almost silly Macintoshes kisses one quixotic mat, but Tokyo auctioned off five obese chrysanthemums.
Orifices ran away, and five quixotic Klingons sacrificed one very schizophrenic lampstand, but five dwarves incinerated quite silly chrysanthemums, even though five angst-ridden Jabberwockies almost easily telephoned two dwarves. Five fountains bought one television. Five fountains quickly fights umpteen sheep, but silly wart hogs grew up. Five extremely quixotic lampstands gossips comfortably, then Santa Claus fights the silly ticket, because Batman gossips, even though umpteen Macintoshes tastes two progressive Jabberwockies, yet the putrid sheep bought five obese Macintoshes, and Tokyo auctioned off one speedy television. Two subways laughed drunkenly, because the sheep tickled

^wtf?

One of these is a form of arabic, using English characters. The other is English words thrown together nonsensically.

^wtf?

One of these is a form of arabic, using English characters. The other is English words thrown together nonsensically.

Your description of the first is called "transliteration." It's the use of letters from one language to create the sounds of words from a different language.

The second is called "jabber" and it's used in the publishing industry to get an idea what a magazine article will look like before the real words have been written.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back