Playing with self portraits

kc502

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep so I made these self portraits, These are my first photoshopped shots other then just basic photo editing or hdr

4039848888_cf6b029589_o.jpg

4039819558_ab7658093d_o.jpg

These are awesome man! I am trying to get the processing effect you do. I have been reading and buying some videos but mostly searching on the net. Can't get the effect. Are you cool with sharing what you did? I know some photographers like to keep there secrets because its unique and great looking. Both are good. I don't really see nothing bad with both. Peace!

These are awesome man! I am trying to get the processing effect you do. I have been reading and buying some videos but mostly searching on the net. Can't get the effect. Are you cool with sharing what you did? I know some photographers like to keep there secrets because its unique and great looking. Both are good. I don't really see nothing bad with both. Peace!

its just single light studio shots and the background is just a wallpaper i guess ,,

no big deal in the pic but its nice pics ;)

Playing with self....portraits

Oh i misread the title. I'll delete the picture I just took that I was going to add to this thread

naughty.gif

Awesome portraits! Great shirt color, background, hat... everything matches up perfectly! ;)

If you're talking about the second, it's just some vignetting with the use of the burn and dodge tool, then the use of a grunge brush (many different ones available for free at different sites). For his particular effect he probably did other stuff too but that's how you get the general effect.

As for the shots, I prefer #1 although the facial expression doesn't match the rest of the body language.

Wall shadow on the 2nd.

Hey guys lol sorry I've been out of town and didn't have the link tothis site since I just joined. Yeah I should have thought about the title lol of the thread lol. I used a single alienbees abr800 ringflash against a white wall then added the back ground in the first image and for the second I played around with a texture layer, they are both edited in lightroom2 first then elements7

Most reactions

New Topics

Back