: Playing With Traffic :

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was doing some more experimenting with shutter speeds tonight...let me know what you think? :)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38627920/

The link is so you can comment or +Fav on deviant art :) Here is the image beware your browser is fixing to grow :)

PlayingwithTraffic.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nicely done.
I gotta try playing with traffic myself some time soon ;). How long did you leave the shutter speed for? A second? Or did you have your cam on that settting where you can hold it open as long as you want?

Really awesome shots. I love shutter speed stuff. The one on the far left is my favorite.

i tried many different speeds tonight..i think the best ones were 10 13 and 15 seconds those are the ones that got really long good looking streaks...that was just out in fron of my house sometime soon I am going to try a busier street!

Thanks for the compliments!!

Nice Pictures. massive Props. I love that Stuff. Still dont understand Photography To that point enough to know How long to Hold that Shutter thing..... and Other things... Shutter..... To acquire that Effect. ahah My Aunt has that Word shutter on her License Plate of her VW BUG.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back