TATTRAT

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
jonobrands.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bored, cold, wishing I was back on Oahu...playing in the water they way I LIKE to, with a board!

I am glad the kitchen sink could help kill the boredom, a trickle of water and a glass plate, and a cup. the rest done with Picasa.

Any tips on getting the whole field in focus would be great, these were shot with a sigma 28-80 w/ macro. All shot in manual, with a variety of settings between the lot.

Any feed back is appreciated.

DSLRWaterPlay046.jpg

DSLRWaterPlay140.jpg

DSLRWaterPlay068.jpg

DSLRWaterPlay106-1.jpg

DSLRWaterPlay009.jpg

DSLRWaterPlay126.jpg

Great shots, I also experiment with water a lot. I like especially #2 and #3. No matter how hard I try I just can't get a shot of such round forms.

nice pictures, these are very difficult to do, next time see if you can get more level with the water though so you can really see the height the water bounces back up, this will also create a great contrast with the background

nice pictures, these are very difficult to do, next time see if you can get more level with the water though so you can really see the height the water bounces back up, this will also create a great contrast with the background

Great idea, I will give it a go.

Thanks for looking, all!

Getting there. It seems the drips get a rhythm going, and it is just like counting a measure and clicking accordingly. Lots of trial and error though too.

I need to mess around with that, thanks for the example.

Getting flat will be a challenge, but I will sort it out.

Great shots! #1 is my fave.

Any worries of the water splashing up and onto the camera lens?

lol, that is why I used my 70-300.

I think tonight I will get in there and see what I can do with my 28-80w/macro.

great work
i really love these shots

i am going to try this tonight now.
haha
do you have any tips, because i have never worked with this kind of effect with water?

good work, keep posting

Most reactions

Back