playing with water

Micah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted some of these in the beginners' forum. Just thought I'd post a few here also. I think there is at least one new one here. I'm a complete beginner to photography, but I was pretty proud of these. I know the focus is off, but I will get it right eventually. I dont have any PP software except what came with my D80 so these are just cropped. It only took me 1000 or so shots to get these. heh.

redwater014.jpg

redwater057.jpg

water168.jpg

water052.jpg

Hi Micah
those pics are good looking, but only, if they where allone. In that summation the effect goes lost und i cant tell, what i´m surprised about. For every picture i have an own idea in mind, but i loose it, when i see theses all together, did you get, what i mean?
Ok thats to the quantity, now to the quality:
The colors are very good, the sharpness is, like you tell, not the best. But for the set, you have the best conditions, to find the correct point, open Lens, short digit-time, have an underexposure and do it with RAW-format, then you can rebuild some of the light out of the RAW. That saves exposuretime, given more sharpness to the image.

greetings peter

I think I get what youre saying. I may try some more tonight.

Most reactions

Back