Playmates

Dim the lights....let the show begin.

whahahahahhaha

Sweet Jesus that has got the be the scariest photo I have ever seen and yet I am drawn to it! Extremey creative and man what a great shot. If you decide to ever do a PART II to this shot, you should be in a straight jacket and in the distant background slightly out of focus, a jar on a shelf with a head in it.

Scott

Come on Terri...you'd watch a movie from Carl and I :p *during the day*
I would! With all the lights still on and the pug nearby for quick comic relief.... :lol:

...it's later on, after it got DARK, that I'd start jumping at shadows and every creak in the floor... :shock:

dude, you are one creapy mo-fo...but I likes it alot. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at some creapy stuff...but my mind just doesn't seem to go in that direction. Can you give me some pointers?

Scary, derranged...there still compliments to me. And I'll take em any way I can get em :biggrin:

Scott!!!!! I wanted a straight jacket for this shot! I had an idea almost exactly like what you just said. I just couldn't come up with the props. I'll keep looking though!

Pointers is a tuff one Jo :scratch: I just get an idea and sit on it for a while. Think horror movies. Lots of dim light with shadows. Think about things that scare kids :greendev:

I came in here looking for Hugh Hefner and his Harem. That's not Hugh. S'alright though...I like horror movies (or pictures) :thumbup:

woodsac said:
Scary, derranged...there still compliments to me. And I'll take em any way I can get em :biggrin:

Scott!!!!! I wanted a straight jacket for this shot! I had an idea almost exactly like what you just said. I just couldn't come up with the props. I'll keep looking though!

Pointers is a tuff one Jo :scratch: I just get an idea and sit on it for a while. Think horror movies. Lots of dim light with shadows. Think about things that scare kids :greendev:

I find that, with doing a large Halloween haunt..what freaks people out the most is the unknown. Things in shadows, pitch black(tough to photograph that:lmao: ) I dont think is it gore, but mostly the thought that something is going to happen, or happened.
I have a Samara(from the Ring movie) prop. Cause people have seen the movie, when I built it, she moves in and out of the well, but nobody goes near it, cause that thought of fear from the movie is already in their heads.
Anyways.. I dont want to hijack this thread, but , I agree with Woody. Think horror movies, unknown, shadows, stuff like that, and your good to go. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back