Please be nice to me

If Hertz doesn't behave, he'll find himself back in my dungeon wearing MD's bear suit. :whip:

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you'll fit in real nice here.

MAMS said:
LOL ach never mind, he's only jealous that we're such an intellegent Race :D
I have to ask: If you Scots are so intelligent, explain haggis. :lol:

As for the bear suit - it's back from the dry cleaners and ready for action (You should have seen the state of it. I can't imagine what MD... on second thoughts, I think I can and I wish I couldn't)

well actually I try to be nice to Scots (for example ScotWRG :) :hug:: :)
so welcome here :)

Hertz van Rental said:
I have to ask: If you Scots are so intelligent, explain haggis. :lol:

Haggis is the scots being stereotypically mean (and resourceful) and using the things they have around them.

It's made with pigs' entrails, oatmeal, spices and cooked in a sheep's bladder, what more tasty combination could you think of?

MAMS said:
Haggis is the scots being stereotypically mean (and resourceful) and using the things they have around them.

It's made with pigs' entrails, oatmeal, spices and cooked in a sheep's bladder, what more tasty combination could you think of?

I know - I've had to force it down on Burn's Night on quite a few occasions. It made me realise why the Scots invented whiskey...

(Apart from the ingredients you list I think it also contains floor sweepings, wood shavings and any living creature that wasn't moving fast enough) :lol:

MAMS said:
Thanks for the Welcome but how come he gets all the good things / looks for the :gimp: smiley :D

Don't worry. You just keep it up and I'll have you in the dungeon wearing Hertz's tu-tu. It's a little small but I bet you look real nice in pink taffeta. :whip:

Feel better now? :sexywink:

Hertz van Rental said:
I know - I've had to force it down on Burn's Night on quite a few occasions. It made me realise why the Scots invented whiskey...

(Apart from the ingredients you list I think it also contains floor sweepings, wood shavings and any living creature that wasn't moving fast enough) :lol:

I'll be pedantic and say the Scots invented WHISKY and not WHISKEY (which is Irish or American)

The ingredients you mentioned are only in the very best of Haggis though, although nothing beats a fry up with Haggis, Black Pudding, Potato Scones, Fried Tomato, Bacon, Lorne Sausage and Eggs YUMMY

photogoddess said:
Don't worry. You just keep it up and I'll have you in the dungeon wearing Hertz's tu-tu. It's a little small but I bet you look real nice in pink taffeta. :whip:

Feel better now? :sexywink:

He'll probably just say I'm wearing a Skirt as usual anyway :greenpbl:

MAMS said:
I'll be pedantic and say the Scots invented WHISKY and not WHISKEY (which is Irish or American)
I'll be pedantic-er and say that actually us Irish invented whikey (and the typing error) and you Scots stole it, like you did the bagpipes :mrgreen:

And of course I won't say you are wearing a skirt if you put on the tu-tu. The tu-tu is pink and we all know skirts are tartan. But if you try and wear a sporran with it I'll confiscate your spurtle.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
You all are too much!

Welcome to the TPF! :)

Dude, Scots rock! They do hardcore things like play baseball with boulders and eat whole pigs and stuff!! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back