Please C&C Some of my N00b photos

Trimmed_jennis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I are just getting into photography and have had alot of fun. I ride/race motorcycles so that was the main reason, but we've found alot more that can be fun to do w/ photo's. Can I get some real feed back on a few different photos and what i can do to make them better?

Thanks,

DSC_0042.jpg

BlackWhiteBike.jpg

LKonbenchcopy.jpg

Well, Triumphs and photography are always a wondeful mix, though some people insist on taking pictures of their kids, too...

Is that a bobbed Speed Triple? I had several SP3s... Really good for going fast!

In the first shot the two points of interest lay on top of one another in a way I find distracting.

I like the second shot. Selective coloring is always a bit of a parlor trick, but I often like it more than I'm willing to admit. In this case it works.

The little one in the third shot is a cutie, but the picture is only ho-hum. Keep her feet in the frame, set your camera to -1/3 EV so that the shot is a little darker (it's too bright for my taste), and get a prettier facial expression. You may know that inquisitive look, but to non-relatives it just looks like she's watching you change the air filter... with your feet.

Rubber-side down.

nope. not a speed triple i'm not what type it is but sure it's not a speed trip. it's a buddy of mines bike here in Tulsa that we did a shoot with for him to post up his progress on his bike. i think alot of them came out really well.

Thanks for the input. The first picture was taken the very first day we bought the camera so we had 0 idea bout comp and staging of photos. this continues to change.

the last picture is of my daughter. the inquisitve stare is her "trademark" but i understand what you mean.

thank you again for the input. and Rubber side down is the fast way!

perhaps this one of my daughter would be better? but it's so shaded.
DSC_0349.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back