Please C&C Some of my N00b photos

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Trimmed_jennis, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Trimmed_jennis

Trimmed_jennis TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    My wife and I are just getting into photography and have had alot of fun. I ride/race motorcycles so that was the main reason, but we've found alot more that can be fun to do w/ photo's. Can I get some real feed back on a few different photos and what i can do to make them better?

Thanks,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Well, Triumphs and photography are always a wondeful mix, though some people insist on taking pictures of their kids, too...

Is that a bobbed Speed Triple? I had several SP3s... Really good for going fast!

In the first shot the two points of interest lay on top of one another in a way I find distracting.

I like the second shot. Selective coloring is always a bit of a parlor trick, but I often like it more than I'm willing to admit. In this case it works.

The little one in the third shot is a cutie, but the picture is only ho-hum. Keep her feet in the frame, set your camera to -1/3 EV so that the shot is a little darker (it's too bright for my taste), and get a prettier facial expression. You may know that inquisitive look, but to non-relatives it just looks like she's watching you change the air filter... with your feet.

Rubber-side down.

3. Trimmed_jennis

Trimmed_jennis TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    nope. not a speed triple i'm not what type it is but sure it's not a speed trip. it's a buddy of mines bike here in Tulsa that we did a shoot with for him to post up his progress on his bike. i think alot of them came out really well.

Thanks for the input. The first picture was taken the very first day we bought the camera so we had 0 idea bout comp and staging of photos. this continues to change.

the last picture is of my daughter. the inquisitve stare is her "trademark" but i understand what you mean.

thank you again for the input. and Rubber side down is the fast way!

4. Trimmed_jennis

Trimmed_jennis TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    perhaps this one of my daughter would be better? but it's so shaded.
    [​IMG]