Please Check Me Out!!

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by RWFrye5, Nov 29, 2006.

1. RWFrye5

RWFrye5 TPF Noob!

Please check out my sites! I have actually had photos on "Outdoor Eyes" for a while - but due to the fact that this site is designed to sell my photos - I have always been hesitant to invite my family and friends to view my photos - not wanting them to think I am attempting to solicite business from them.

For that reason, I have developed www.fryesphotos.com as a site where people can browse through my photos without feeling obligated to buy.

Please stop by both sites and let me know what you think! If you go to www.fryesphotos.com - please be sure to sign the guestbook so I know you were there!

Thanks and enjoy!

www.fryesphotos.com
    www.oegallery.com/randyfrye

2. Renair

Renair TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
  3. Renair

Renair TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice shots by the way....

4. RWFrye5

RWFrye5 TPF Noob!

Hey Rene -

I've been to your site before as well - I'm just as impressed now as I was before! I wish I was able to take one of your photographic tours - someday I may make it over there!

Thanks for checking in again - and thanks for the kind comments. I may be contacting you soon regarding clikpic in the near future.