Please critique my photo!

OK.. no dream effect and no skin blemish

Or just a little adjusment on something.. see if you know what I edit here LOL. Just for fun ;)
littlegirl3.jpg

that a bit too "knowing smile" for her age :lol:

sometimes customers dig that though LOL. They say.. cant believe you captured her smiling like that!!!

Thanks for all of the advice and compliments! My favorite edits are the second post (first pic) from Schwettylens and the black and white from Eric Holmes. What did you both do to get the pic to look so much better?!

I feel that the photo needs straightening but unfortunately does not have enough crop space. Otherwise I like schwettylens second set best.

Photoshop. But a great program always comes with learning curve and a high price tag Lindsey.

It helps that you have a really great subject.............:D

The composition is excellent and so the only things I would point out are the bright yellow sticker behind her head and whatever that gold square is behind the glass.... The first can be taken out easily, the latter not so much... These distractions are what makes the B&W work so well... The original is slightly underexposed, again, easily saturated and correctd....

Still, the pose and the devil-may-care expression are a 1 in a million and difficult to duplicate in a studio setting........

Well, thanks...that's my daughter ;)

I didn't even notice the yellow sticker!! But, the yellow box thing in the background bugged me too. But, like you said, hard to get rid of. So, that's why the b/w photo looks so great! Thanks for the tip.

Lindsey

I watsched and I like your photo. This photo I think not normal like other picture. ok? Good luck

Most reactions

Back