please critique these...

pezuzaine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here's a few water drips that i shot. please critique them. maybe a little advice with exposure, lighting, etc.

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

I really like them, especially the 4th one. Try and not get your reflection in the picture. If you have to, get a large piece of poster board of a grey/silver color, cut out the hole for your lens, and shoot through it. This may remove you from the faucet. Nice shooting.

Nice, you could try some side lighting to add more contrast...even a colored gel may be fun to use to add color....

thanks for the tips and comments guys

The 1st one is my favorite, especially because the reflection of the flash is cropped out. I like the water in the 2nd the best though.

Nice job on these!

Bekah

I wish these were brighter! Everythig looks so...silver...and blue.

GREAT pics. I like the 3rd one.

I'm just a beginner at photography and have NO experience with water drop pics like these, but just to throw some suggestions or ideas out at you.... Maybe If you put a plain surface behind the faucet so you didn't see the tap neck thing(i dont think that's the right word but whatever i hope you understand i what im mean...) and/or crop out or the faucet part so you just see the drop. You could even try pointing the camera to the water to get some nice ripple pics.

Again great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back