Please Critique!!

bobaab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bobaab.deviantart.com
Some shadows from a gate..I actually turned it upside down..I thought it looked better that way. What I'm most concerned about is the shadow in the top right of the picture. Is it too much?

I cropped this picture so I can change the picture a lot..but please tell me if you like or dislike how the picture looks now. Thanks!

gate1oj.jpg

I don't mind the black in the upper corner. I think the picture would work better overall as a b/w. There are a couple of hot spots in the upper left corner. True b/w would eliminate the reddish tint and help those hot spots blend in.
What I don't care for, is the angle of the gate. It's slightly tilted and I find it distracting since it's the main focal point.

thanks for the reply woodsac, there's a few things you said that didn't catch my eye. Like the angle of the gate for example. I cropped it so that the whole image is inline with the gate. Here's what it looks just cropped:

gatetest3wj.jpg

I actually liked the red tint cause it gives a loving glow..that's what I feel at least. That hotspot in the corner is a concern, does it look pretty bad for you?

Most reactions

Back