Please give me your opinions on my photos

NC_Photograhper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, the names andy and i have been looking at alot of paintball photography and thought about looking at other forums for photographers and i found this very nice site. My main question is "what do u think about my photos" since i am an absolute photo freak. I love pictures of sunsets, wildlife and paintball.So since i am new to the forum, plz feel free to give advise, edit, anything to any of my photos that you would like to mabey bring out colors. Here are a couple of my favorites since i have had my camera and if im right i have owned it since June 5th fo this year.. thanks for looking and comment away :)
here are 2 pix srry if the size is big, if required i will shrink them and if these look good to you here is some more to check out on my myspace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=f765054a-732e-4470-ab7c-74db7a734c5e

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=50ff27f1-e48d-4d94-9ac2-4ecfbe7b86fd

P1010221.jpg
P1000768.jpg

The first isn't bad, I quite like the colours and lighting, but definitely crop out teh other dog on the RH side!!

I am totally new- so everything with a grain of salt of course.

First pic- I wonder if the sky to the left of the dog could be toned down a bit? It's so bright it's a little distracting. And I agree about the crop to take out the other dog. I do love the "king of the world" stance of the dog though. :)

Second pic- until I went back to read your post, I couldn't figure out what this was! lol! I'm still guessing, but I assume it's something paintball related. What kept drawing my eye was the slight striations in the balls. Looks like little hairs running through them- kinda interesting.

Hey, thanks for the inputs and ideas. i didnt relize that my other dog was poking in on the right side, i have Photoshop elements 6 so i'll see what i can do and on a different note i just relized that i managed to spell photographer wrong so if yall want a laught, look at my name. Do i have to make a new account to fix that??

Most reactions

Back