1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

Please give me your opinions on my photos

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by NC_Photograhper, Oct 12, 2008.

1. NC_Photograhper

NC_Photograhper TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey everyone, the names andy and i have been looking at alot of paintball photography and thought about looking at other forums for photographers and i found this very nice site. My main question is "what do u think about my photos" since i am an absolute photo freak. I love pictures of sunsets, wildlife and paintball.So since i am new to the forum, plz feel free to give advise, edit, anything to any of my photos that you would like to mabey bring out colors. Here are a couple of my favorites since i have had my camera and if im right i have owned it since June 5th fo this year.. thanks for looking and comment away :)
    here are 2 pix srry if the size is big, if required i will shrink them and if these look good to you here is some more to check out on my myspace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=f765054a-732e-4470-ab7c-74db7a734c5e

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=50ff27f1-e48d-4d94-9ac2-4ecfbe7b86fd

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Photog

Photog TPF Noob!

The first isn't bad, I quite like the colours and lighting, but definitely crop out teh other dog on the RH side!!

3. transformed

transformed TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I am totally new- so everything with a grain of salt of course.

First pic- I wonder if the sky to the left of the dog could be toned down a bit? It's so bright it's a little distracting. And I agree about the crop to take out the other dog. I do love the "king of the world" stance of the dog though. :)

Second pic- until I went back to read your post, I couldn't figure out what this was! lol! I'm still guessing, but I assume it's something paintball related. What kept drawing my eye was the slight striations in the balls. Looks like little hairs running through them- kinda interesting.

4. NC_Photograhper

NC_Photograhper TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hey, thanks for the inputs and ideas. i didnt relize that my other dog was poking in on the right side, i have Photoshop elements 6 so i'll see what i can do and on a different note i just relized that i managed to spell photographer wrong so if yall want a laught, look at my name. Do i have to make a new account to fix that??