PLease giveme you honest opinion

dare_rick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a little bored and been playing with my strobes the last couple of days.

436988903_2304239355.jpg

436988899_c96a3c1648.jpg

436988897_1bbaddea75.jpg

438244696_32e219632b.jpg

#1 Great shot I like the lighting and the focus, might off center the ball though, #2 Good focus but the subject and background are a little bland, #3 is just a tad hot but still a great shot, #4 is good but I don't like the angle of the straw and in a shot like this with a Tripod you should be able to increase the DOF so that the straw is in focus as well.

so to get the straw in ficus I would of up my aperture, right? I was shooting at f/8, so if I was too say use f/13 or so would that help? But if I do this then it changes the power of light from the strobes.

I like the 2nd one a lot. although composition wise the black space on the left bothers me a bit.

would be interesting if the black was on the right ;)

test123.jpg

i like the basketball one, it looks like a professional product shot, the faucet is pretty cool too, except it looks like it says "ASS" on it.... lol, and the orange is a nice idea, but since its already been done before, (i think by tropicana) it doesnt really have much of an affect on me, and the lighting seems a little off...

I actually like the second one A LOT, as is. i think I'm liking the sharp focus on the "brightly colored industrial object" (the spigot), and how it contrasts against the out-of-focus, unsaturated background. very pleasing.

Im not gonna lie, I did steal the orange idea from our tropicana juice in the fridge. Mind you, I have lots of time on my hands. I wasnt too pleased with the lighting either, I have a DIY macro/studio box and Im not sure what went wrong? maybe positiiong of lights or power of strobes.

too bad, no one liked my rearranged composition in number 2 :p

but in any case it illustrated what I thought the problem with number 2

They are nice, especially the first two. I like the first one the most, I play basketball and its just a sexy picture. The second one has some really original composition, very cool. The third one is boring, and the fourth one needs some more depth of field.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back