Let me know what you think. Any comments are welcome. thanks in advance

2342891867_0af487461f_b.jpg

2343720132_42a80d8c4c_b.jpg

2342889633_54e19afbae_b.jpg

2343717424_87d2608806_b.jpg

2342886149_b76a1bd567_b.jpg

2342885215_b896b244a3_b.jpg

all pictures were taken in manual mode.

There all ok,nothing to special about them sorry but number 5 is cool.good ideas, sharp, clear, well exposed ect

1-Not sure what Im supposed to be seeing. Nothing too interesting.

2- Pretty good portrait, I think it could use some more contrast, did you use the on camera flash?

3-Pretty good picture, dont really like how theres houses in the background though, its not too bad, but if it were me I'd take it from a different angle to get a different background. A macro lens would be better so you could focus closely on one of the drops.

4-Not sure what Im supposed to be seeing, nothing too interesting.

5- Good idea, however keep in mind the small things that could distract, crop out that thing thats in the bottom of the picture.

I definitely love the one of the shadow of a cat. Either you were lucky or the cat is old course usually they would even chase their own shadows :D

oh and Redbull rocks!

There all ok,nothing to special about them sorry but number 5 is cool.good ideas, sharp, clear, well exposed ect

Ya i know, im just begining. I figured i would take some pictures and get some pointers.

#1 too dark. unclear as to what central subject is.
#2 imo-bad composition. i would like to see all of her head.
#3 good. focus is good. bokeh is good.
#4 again, unclear as to what central subject is.
#5 nice idea. might have been better with something other than miniblinds...like the old fashioned roll up window shades
#6 needs some cropped off the bottom.

overall- not bad for a beginner. you show creativity. now just learn a few photography rules, then learn to break those rules.

1) My eyes are drawn to the silhouette of the tassels. If the blue glass is your subject, maybe move to your left & up a bit, and zoom in a touch to remove some of the distractions.

2) She is too cute to be a vampire....do not cut off her head...:sexywink:

3) I like the foreground composition and atmosphere, but the background is WAY too busy.

4) What was your subject?? If is was the desolate, barren little tree, then isolate it and make it lonely. Move down and give a little bleak background to accentuate your subject, but not enough to overwhelm it.

5) I like this one, very interesting composition. But....either crop or clone the ear out of the bottom

6) Oxymoron (no, you're not an ox moron :lol:). Red Bull is an energy drink, yet you have it depicted in a very drab manner. Good lighting & focus, DOF not bad, and, yes, some of the bottom needs cropped.

And... BIG kudos for taking all of those in manual mode.

Keep shooting, and have fun

Most reactions

Back